This is the time. ReMarkAble quickly comes to the core of your communication issue. Your budget is used to the maximum for visibility of your company and / or product in the market (and is therefore not lost in unnecessary overhead hours). Are you ready for a hands-on approach? Then read on. Would you prefer to shop without obligation and to get free currants from the (advertising) porridge without a clear goal? Then you are at the wrong address with ReMarkAble.
The vision of ReMarkAble, BE GOOD, TELL IT and GET PERSONAL, is bearing fruit. Knowledge of the agro and food market, creativity and monitoring of interaction on remarkable campaigns (read: leads) means that clients realize their (communication) objectives: more effectiveness of the sales apparatus, resulting in more sales, more work pleasure and better returns. A successful method for over 24 years.
As a result of this remarkable approach, ReMarkAble is frequently invited to pitches. That is a nice and factual confirmation of the success of our approach, but it does not mean that we will respond to this automatically.
Pitch conditions ReMarkAble communication:
- New customers are of course very welcome, but existing customers come first. Requirements in terms of planning and implementation will never be at the expense of existing customers. Acting speed is one of the core values ??of ReMarkAble.
- ReMarkAble only participates in pitches if the briefing is clear. What is the current situation? Who are the communication target group? What are the objectives? In what time frame should these goals be achieved and not unimportantly: what budget is available to achieve these goals and what are the criteria for the winning pitch?
- No pitch without prior personal contact. Prior to the pitch, we will go through the briefing with you in a no-obligation, personal conversation of a maximum of one hour. This is to properly establish principles and to assess whether there is a match.
- A first (acquaintance) conversation is without obligation. If an elaboration is subsequently requested, these follow-up hours are recorded and invoiced.
- Presentation of the (creative) output only takes place through a personal interview with contacts from the DMU.
- Ideas and concepts submitted during the pitch are the property of ReMarkAble and are protected by copyright. As soon as the pitch is converted into an assignment, the rights are transferred to the client. We don’t bother about that; after all, we do everything for the customer!
GET PERSONAL: see you soon!